Sunday, January 3, 2010

Reasons why I want to lose weight

My reasons fall into three main areas:

Better
Everything will be better if I do.

Proud
It will repair my self esteem.

Kids
I want to be a role model, and more.

Here is more of the explanation of why I want to lose weight:

I will feel better in every way.
Clothes will fit better.
I'll look better to others and myself.
I won't be queasy in bed at night.
People who meet me will be nicer to me.
I might be able to avoid knee surgery.

I'll be proud of myself for doing it.
I will renew my self respect.
I won't go to bed cursing myself for my weakness.

Kids - I can be a better role model.
They won't be ashamed of me.
I'll be able to do things with them.
They are more likely to have a healthy relationship with food if I do.

No comments: