Thursday, December 9, 2010

Small Improvements

Just a quick note to say it really doesn't take much more to at least hit my daily goals. Today I made all three - calories burned, steps, and total active time. I started at the gym, which is a jump start but no guarantee of meeting the goals. I managed stairs at work - I did at least fifteen flights today. I need to work on getting even more into the mix. And I topped it off by walking between my houses - wearing the fabulous new down jacket with the incredibly soft fleece collars and pocket linings.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hitting the daily goal
- during the holiday
- while busy at work
- when it's freezing

you are a wonder-woman!

Liz

Anonymous said...

forgot - got great news last night

when I sent in my cancellation to the Y with a note saying we hoped to rejoin when P is back to work, they offered a 50% monthly dues reduction for the next three months!!! I am VERY excited to keep swimming - as you know, I have surprised myuself by stickign with it (while remaining a laughably bad swimmer)

Yay, Y!

Liz

Nan S said...

Hooray for the "Y" indeed! And Hooray for "You" for wanting to swim, and finding a way to make it happen!

KCF said...

Go, ladies, go!