Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Least Favorite Weather

Cold and rainy all day as forecast. Though actually, warmer than it has been; hence the rain rather than snow. A perfect day for hibernating, but also not bad for carrying out projects in the basement. Which is what I did, after finishing up my Christmas shopping. Truly, I'm just about done, as long as Santas helpers (UPS) do their part to get everything here.

Actually, I spent about four hours actively doing laundry this afternoon. Not just running loads, but folding and putting away many many loads of clean stuff that was strewn all over the basement. Who knew three people could have so much stuff? Some of it is out of season, some of it doesn't fit anyone, some has become wraps, but some of it just doesn't have a place to live.

At any rate, it kept me on my feet and running up and down stairs, and I made the calorie goal at least. And with an easy salmon supper, it'll do.

- iPhone uPdate

No comments: