Monday, December 6, 2010

Slow Day

A real slug of a day where I just slithered from home to work to home again, staying under rocks as much as possible. The wind was fierce and biting and the sun did not make up for it.

I give myself credit for moderate eating (at least till this evening's chocolate) but I'm sure to have a remarkably low calorie burn.

Tomorrow is another all day meeting away from the office. But I will start out with my training session, venturing out in the cold and dark to wake up in the middle of a round of pushups, wondering how I got there.

Good night.


- iPhone uPdate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, slithering slug, it is pretty entertaining to hear you describe moving from rock to rock in your non-exercise mode... usually I'm a sugar girl but my reaction to the cold is hitting the starches really hard, so in my gluttony and subsequent lethargy I too approach the reptilian ... all your fault, obviously.

Liz