Sunday, December 4, 2011

An Inconvenient Truth

Sigh. I took the time to chart my data, and my assessment of "holding my own through the holidays" seems a bit optimistic when you look at the data for the last six months.


If it weren't for the timely intervention of an extremely nasty stomach bug, it appears I have been headed for disaster.  AND, it appears my body has adjusted and has decided to resume the trend.  The complacency I felt about eating earlier today is gone. FOCUS. TRACK. PLAN. BRING FOOD TO WORK.

2 comments:

KCF said...

oh, I love your graphs. I feel somehow they center me! I hear you on how hard it is to blog. I don't have the excuse of app problems and I struggle at times. For me, it's another measure of my floating away from problem. Write when you can--I am always listening!

Liz said...

ouch, yes, your relentless focus on facts holds me in thrall - even as I reach for the pumpkin muffin

sorry things a little harder than you had thought, bravo on laying it out there

Liz