Saturday, April 3, 2010

March Results

Just the facts: During the month of March, from beginning to end, I lost 3 pounds.  Not great, but certainly better than going up!  This was a month that included both a cruise and a stomach bug - I think those two things cancelled each other out, enabling a net loss based on the other two "normal" weeks.

For exercise, I did some exercise (only walking) before the cruise, lots during the cruise, and have gone back to personal training since the cruise. I've also gotten more active when I'm not at work, but haven't been able to move much during a work day.

Right now, I feel plateaued. Today's weight is the same as March 6.  Lots of ups and downs in between, but I would like to see the scale moving back. I have moved up the activity level, but I've fallen off the vegetable wagon and need to get back on. The good news is, it's a good time of year for that.

No comments: