Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Off to the Land of Carbs

In the airport, waiting for my flight. I'm off on a ridiculously quick trip to London. I packed for the trip by charging all my devices. While sitting here and surfing, I found an article ( that I can't figure out how to link to) called Wheat Belly. Apparently a NY Times best seller, it narrows the anti-carb focus to modern wheat. It recommends trying a four week wheat free period, just to see what it does for you.

I just read the article, not the book, but it seems like a refinement of what I've read in the low carb literature. I'm certainly not going wheat free with Thanksgiving (stuffing) and Christmas (cookie) season coming up, but it might be worth a try in January.

We'll see how I do on my travels. This is why I have such modest goals for where I'd like to be in January.


Sherbert update

No comments: