Sunday, March 7, 2010

Stress is Building Up

Press Conference tomorrow morning - is that any excuse for the sweets I ate today? I ate off-plan today, and too spontaneously, but I need to try to log it to add up the sorry total. It's important to know the real scale of my transgressions - I think because of the high vegetable content, it may be less than I am fearing.  I am regretting the second set of chocolate pieces I had.

Food of the day:  asparagus.  Not yet local, but at least from this side of the equator. Snapped all the spears in the middle, boiled them briefly, quickly doused in cold water to preserve the brilliant green color, then marinated for a couple of hours in balsamic vinegar and served at room temperature. I went to town on them, and it could have been worse.

No comments: