Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Home - and Seeking a Routine

I'm starting today with completely inadequate sleep, no suitable breakfast or lunch food in the house, and insufficient time to get any exercise in today. Welcome back to the daily grind!

Last night was filled with stress with and about the kids... which led to completely unnecessary eating. Not unconscious - instead completely deliberate. "I feel horrible and this is lying here and tastes SO good...."

I have to develop a plan for today (my several plan B options might click in) and tonight I'll develop a longer view for getting a routine and some balance back. What's my specific plan for today? I think I have some breakfast cheese at work. I will walk across the mall to get a salad for lunch - both some exercise and completely within the calorie budget for eating. There is quick but good food in the freezer for dinner tonight.  After that, a trip to the grocery to do breakfast and lunches for the next few days.

See, it's not a crisis. Get right back on that horse and get going!

No comments: