Friday, July 29, 2011

Time to try credit again

I've not been entering anything here, while I took my vacation break ( which oddly seemed to include a couple of weeks leading up to vacation). Now I'm tracking in WW, but that isn't the same as what I mean the credit log for. "Credit" is a concept for positive reinforcement. What am I doing that is praiseworthy? And I do like my scoring. Time to focus on that again. Maybe not every day- especially if I raise the bar for what is worth noting.

We'll see how it goes.


Sherbert update

2 comments:

Liz said...

unsolicited opinion...

with your job and family responsibilities, every day could be a potato chip and tv day instead of a salad and a walk day

so I hope you don't raise the bar too high

of course, if it feels like padding to you, and you wouldn't feel proud, it isn't an incentive or reinforcer ... but it cracks me up - and reinforces me - when Kim's friend Alice lists "faced down donut" on her TCOY list- yes, in my book, such facedowns are hard to do and merit a credit!

always good reading and thinking here, N!

Liz

Nan S said...

Staring down ice cream or beer is TOTALLY credit-worthy in my book! I did steal the idea from Alice, but I buy it completely.