Just a quick note. I brought the iPad but no keyboard, so I have to tap this out. Complete report when I get home.
| View from a hotel window, sublime edition |
After three fabulous days in Stockholm, today was a marathon of trains and buses to get to this ineffably cute coastal holiday city of Kalmar. I’m staying in a converted 200-year-old fish processing facility literally built out over the water. Tomorrow’s agenda is to simply spend a lazy morning on the hotel’s waterfront deck drinking coffee and catching up on my notes, then storm the castle (oops, I mean tour it) and then board my ship in the evening
The adventure continues!
| I went to the supermarket next door, and found this! Rye crisp “sandwiches”! Shelf stable! This could be the perfect bring-along airplane snack! |
2 comments:
Oh what a tease! Cute coastal towns, accommodations built over the water, crisp rye sandwiches, storming castles! Can't wait for more!
So glad Sweden is fun!
Liz
Post a Comment