Sunday, April 4, 2021

Happy Easter! and, What I Did Saturday

 So much more hopeful than last year. And a beautiful day, for much of the country. I have Jordan almonds for my celebration.

Yesterday, colder than today, but severe clear sunny. And I took advantage:



 Bixby's first sail! He wasn't seasick, hooray! He mostly wanted to be on my lap, and both he and I got cold. Because while there are moments of activity, a lot of sailing can be sitting around, and when the sail hid the sun and the wind was blowing dusty, it was cold!  But both my boat partner and I are fully vaccinated, so no masks needed! 

This was actually our second sail of the season, the first was on the equinox. No wind, but all the work of un-winterizing done. Didn't bring any dogs for that, too much hauling heavy stuff around to be avoiding little guys underfoot.

More adventures to come.


2 comments:

Liz said...

Hooray, wonderful photos!
Liz

Alice Garbarini Hurley said...

1. So great and I love that doggy.
2. Jordan almonds, so pretty, right? Eastery
So happy you sailed.