Saturday, March 18, 2017

Fine, Thanks, and You?

Ice cream was the first symptom... Things are not out of control, but not tightly under wraps either.

It's fine, though. I'm focused on walking, getting in shape for a fabulous vacation coming up. I want to write, though. It is so helpful to feel a sense of accountability. So hopefully I'll be able to carve out time to keep in touch.

So here's the quick weight picture, just to be honest, you can see the small loss has stalled and even gone up a bit. More later, on more interesting topics.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Funny! We are flipped - my exercise is fuzzy, but for the first time in ages, I am seriously watching what I put in my mouth, with a plan and supplies for what it will be. It's working a little.
We can't do everything at once, and I feel you about a generalized sense of anxiety as a federal worker.
Btw, my short term union thing worked out, tho long term prospects are grim, grim, grim.
Liz