Saturday, March 7, 2015

*BOUNCE*

Just as I thought - my rubber floor has caused my weight loss to stall.  Why?

I've reallygot to get moving at this moment, so I can't analyze this fully now. The weight point circled in red is my actual scale weight from one day this week - 4 1/2 pounds heavier than today!  This is why I weigh myself every single day, so a single anomaly cannot drive me crazy. Without Tuesday (no idea why it's so different - it has to be water, but I don't see it in my food logs), my average weight for the week would be flat.

I know I've neglected exercise - I got a cold two weeks ago, it's mostly gone now, but it's snowed or rained every day and so even the dog walking has suffered.

I've done a look at what I'm eating. I log every bite through My Fitness Pal, and I learned a couple of weeks ago how to do an export of the data using an add-on.  It's kind of annoying to use so I brought things up to date manually just now.  The light area at the bottom are net carbs, which is what I'm trying to manage, while keeping an eye on the total I'm eating as well.

Based on Atkins procedures, at this point I should be widening my food choices and slowly increasing my net carbs. Until I see a true drop on the scale, I'm going to hold at about where I am right now - 25 grams of net carbs per day, with berries and nuts but no beans or grains or very starchy veggies.  Bacon and egg breakfast salad, steak and asparagus dinners, I'm lookin' at you!

No comments: