Thursday, November 8, 2012

Food Truck Frenzy

So I went out to walk between our two buildings at lunch time, and had to deal with this. For fifteen years we bemoaned the lack of restaurants within a half mile of the office. And I wonder why my jeans are tight.  But I walked right past, and got a plain salad from the salad bar in my building.

Halal Grill has a nice lamb kebab over salad - the ONLY salad among these trucks - and the biggest line, not coincidentally.
Food Truck Heaven

Baked Empanadas

Cuban Food

More Kebabs

Pizza - not tempting

More Empanadas

The BEST Mexican food?  With no line? The lines definitely reflect  quality.

Grilled Cheese if you need some comfort

Felafal

Subs

Chef Driven is eclectic asian fusian, usually

No clue what Goode serves

Crepes

Korean

This is new - and very very tempting to me

PHO

The pie truck

2 comments:

KCF said...

Oh my.... but maybe cuban beans or kebobs not so bad... still stuff gauntlet to run

KCF said...

i'm still waking up... TOUGH gauntlet to run!