Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter is Over; Farewell Jordan Almonds

I knew when I bought them they would be trouble. I passed up the CVS Jordan almonds with memories of devouring the whole bag last year. But then Whole Foods had them, but theirs also included a layer of dark chocolate. And they looked SO festive.

Sure enough, I exceeded my allowance every day from when I bought them till when they were gone. They were good, but not worth it. Another lesson learned the hard way.


- iPhone uPdate

3 comments:

Alice Garbarini Hurley said...

Hi Nan...great blog!!! I plan to follow it for support. Thank you. Yeah, re. the Jordan Almonds, I guess the best thing is to leave them at the store. That is a rule I have to tell myself over and over again. It's hard. But if I can't control the portions, I'm dead in the water. best, alice

Alice Garbarini Hurley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alice Garbarini Hurley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.