Monday, September 13, 2010

Good Sleeping

Maybe its the weather (pleasantly cool at night) but I finally got a decent amount of sleep this weekend. I've been dragging around with consistently less than six hours sleep most nights - which is a combination of staying up too late and then tossing and turning in the middle of the night.

Well, yesterday, according to my magic device, I got more than nine hours of sleep, despite twenty minutes of wakefulness in the middle of the night!  It's not actually true, it turns out. I didn't get that much sleep. It appears that when I lie down to read, my position and my stillness fool the device into thinking I'm actually asleep.

I've been reading more for the past two weeks, with my new Kindle in hand. It's comfortable, convenient, and when I finished my book last night, without leaving my bed I bought two more books from the same author. Oops.

Never-the-less, I think I am getting some decent sleep and I feel better for it. But now time to take my little 4-footed friend for a walk.

No comments: