Friday, June 8, 2012

Tracking Challenge

I retroactively tracked the whole week last night, trying to be brutally honest about my food intake. Both choices and quantity have been really off track for a few days. It added up to an amazing amount of points, made worse by the fact I've only earned three activity points all week. I've got three days to go in my WW week- can I live within the remaining point total - only three weekly points left with three full days (including two weekend days) to go?

So here are the really positive aspects of the WW tracking, to my point of view. I get every day a new daily total, and if I really focus on vegetables and fruit it can be a very satisfying amount of food. Plus, I can add back points with some activity. So, even though I've got some social events this weekend, and no structured exercise planned, I'm going to give it a whirl. I'll let you know Sunday night or Monday how it went.

 

 

1 comment:

Nan S said...

So I made it... by focusing almost exclusively on vegetables and fruits, and lots of exercise. I kayaked to my Saturday night party, and brought a fruit salad and a cucumber-tomato salad to be sure there would be something I could eat.

But I still did these oreos most nights....