Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Restless and Wanting to Move

I was out and about briefly at lunch time today, and wanted to do more, and more intensely. I had a really good workout in the gym early this morning - really heaving very big weights around and knocking off push-ups like nobody's business. But I'm not getting in the aerobic exercise. It just takes time, and no matter how hard I try, I can't make myself go down in the basement to use the NT. Somehow, it's easier to leave the house, even in the cold and dark. And, I really want to run.

So tomorrow its up and at 'em in the gym at work. Running.  Probably starting the playlist with black eyed peas. Why not.  I just have to remember to bring my lunch with me and not leave it in the fridge like I did again today. Got my gym bag all packed and ready to grab. Hopefully, I'll sleep enough tonight to make this viable.  Wish me luck! Or fortitude. Or something.

1 comment:

KCF said...

luck and fortitude, my friend!