Friday, March 20, 2020

Things Making me Happy

Here are some things that make me happy right now. I hope you enjoy as well.
My mini- trampoline. I bounce when I don’t go out,
and it’s not possible to stay in a bad mood when bouncing
.
My updated kitchen, especially the backsplash
My friends. We’re all in this together.

We saw Judy Chicago’s Dinner Party!
And, one of the places was for Caroline Herschel,
A 19th century astronomer who appears in one of my favorite novels!
My girl, who is growing stronger every day

Seasonal decorating - these are from my mother’s house

More decorating - a combination of mine and my mother’s egg collections.




2 comments:

Dan H said...

Oh my gosh, I love this, Nan, and am so honored to be on your Happy List. I can't believe how quickly everything changed since that Brooklyn weekend, can you? I'm so glad I got the ranunculus (sp) bulbs. Will start soon. I love your trampoline, and that Dinner Party exhibit was really remarkable....art can change us, art can change us, must remember that. LOVE Alice

Liz said...

Wow, what good looking photos! The backsplash is great, I love the depth of the glass, much more Interesting than flat tile. And the yellow and white mantel is stunning. Go, drama! Also love that shot of Clara. And the tramp, and eggs, and us. What novel about afemale astronomer? Your list makes me happy, too!
Liz