Monday, October 9, 2017

What I Ate the Last Two Days

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm trying just photos of everything I eat as my log. So here are the pix so far:

Apple Gouda sausage, grilled, and a gift garden tomato

Bedtime snack

Breakfast before running - forgot to take pix (for SECOND meal of this!) and so got it out of the fridge to take picture. I had about 1 1/2 ounces.

Second breakfast, out with running club. Forgot to take picture AGAIN so got off web.

Salad from Whole Foods salad bar - greens with bacon, artichoke hearts and olives.  This is the meal I ate totally mindfully - no phone, no ipad, no radio.

Dinner Saturday night - pre-made eggplant casserole from Whole Foods.

Bedtime snack. I have a habit of saving all my candy wrappers so I can look at them, count them, and be honest about what my behavior actually is. I don't know if mindfulness has allowed me to be comfortable with one-only for the last two bedtime snacks, but maybe.
So not so much on the cooking front, but not terrible sugar binges anyway, which the way things are going, is good.

2 comments:

KCF said...

Pics interesting journaling technique. Must mull over when I'm back.

Liz said...

You take good photos!
Hope it works for you, love seeing different things tried.
Liz