Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Weight Watchers on Vacation

I'm really enjoying this placid slow time on vacation. But, if I don't want to undo the blitz, I'm going to have to be more actively paying attention to my eating and activity.  I like WW because it lets me reset each day, and gives me flex for the week.  My WW week starts on Monday, so I went back and tracked yesterday, and intend to keep it up for the rest of the week. I drove down on Saturday and I'm ignoring my eating for those two days.

But--- I get 29 points a day, plus 49 extra points to use over the course of the week, plus any activity points I can earn.  Yesterday, I made carb-heavy choices, which means point-heavy choices.  A grand total of 47 points for the whole day!!!  I better get out there walking the beach to earn lots more activity points - maybe even a jog - to get back to a stage where I can still have my daily beer and daily single piece of chocolate.  I'm going to have to get to the supermarket for more fruit as well.  I have some convenient snacks lying around, but they are not point-friendly selections.

TO my day! Excelsior!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Excelsior - good for you for flyign the flag while on vacation

I agree - easier to try to stay conscious and not lose ground, than put a cloufvover the vacation - eitehr with regret or workig too hard when you should be relaxing

hey, we just had a 5.8 earthquake

no damage but scared Lionna!

Liz