Saturday, July 2, 2016

Twenty-eight more to go

Just a quick boring log of Day Two.

Up early with a restless dog.  Chicken sausages with blueberries for breakfast, then a nice run in Bethesda - just over three miles.  Very slow intervals. I had a migraine after running, while going to the farmers market, where I got peaches and small cabbages. Very hungry for lunch - leftovers from yesterday, chicken with zuchini, more blueberries.  A longer dog walk, then off to see my mother.

Starving when I came home, so snack of almonds and blueberries, inadvertently shared with the dog. Still hungry, so more leftovers - steak and sweet potatoes in coconut cream. I simply could not stay awake, dozing on the couch during the final Prairie Home Companion. But the craving, the urge, for a sweet dessert was very strong.  Then another dog walk, and a bedtime snack of peaches and blueberries.

Going to read, and lights out soon. Feeling full, and like the fruit was a sweet.

2 comments:

KCF said...

Just a note to say, not boring to me! I'm reading!!!

Liz said...

Me too
And hoping restless dog is only restless dog...