Thursday, June 18, 2015

Out in Public

I'm taking a vacation in San Francisco. Why SF and why now is because there is a small conference on Quantified Self. This is the (national) group of data geeks that are into hacking themselves, by collecting and analyzing all kinds of data. They asked me to reprise the talk I gave back in November to our local group. So I wrapped a short vacation around the conference dates and took advantage of conference hotel rates to stay right on Fishermans Wharf. Then I talked my big boy into coming out with me.

I've been practicing my talk, which has to be structured a certain way. I worked hard on my slides. Imagine my surprise to walk into the conference facility and discover MY DATA splashed up on a 15 foot tall pillar!




2 comments:

KCF said...

Whoah, that is way cool!

Liz said...

Geek Oscar! So glad u got the recognition and the shot, but most envious of travel with dashing young man. Hope u r having fun.
liz